SCCM Response to COVID-19 Change
As informed in the previous email, Sydney City College of Management has decided to implement 100% online delivery of courses and assessments from the upcoming term starting on April 14, 2020.
Please read and follow the below steps carefully to access online course delivery:
- Our IT Team will provide all our students with SCCM email login details in the next few days.
- Students are advised to keep eye on their private email (Gmail/Yahoo etc.) to receive SCCM email login details.
- Please login to your SCCM account once you receive the login details.
- Download Microsoft Teams on your laptop or desktop computer https://teams.microsoft.com/downloads
- You can also download Microsoft Teams on your phone from Google Play Store or Apple Store.
- Sign into Microsoft Teams with your SCCM email address and Password
- SCCM Training Coordinator/Support Staff will soon reach out to all students regarding their online lecture schedules so please wait to receive communication.
Please note that assessments still need to be submitted through SCCM online portal as you normally do. Only lectures will be delivered through Microsoft Teams.
During this transition to online learning, we will be in constant contact with students and will make sure that all students are able to access online learning resources effectively and resolve any issues that are encountered.
Please read the attached sheet to know about SCCM detailed response to the COVID-19 outbreak. Please feel free to contact us for any further queries on firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 02 8872 0435